Saint Joseph's vs. Saint Louis: Full Game Preview
|Saint Joseph's||C Jones 14.7||R Roberts Jr. 8.6||C Wilson 3.8|
|Saint Louis||D Evans 12.0||D Evans 6.8||J Jett 3.5|
On Wednesday, No. 18 Saint Louis welcomes St. Joseph's (PA) at Chaifetz Arena. The game gets underway at 8 p.m. EST and you can see it on CBSSN. The Billikens are 4-0 against the Hawks over the last four years. The last time they played they won 72-60 on Feb. 8, 2012.
Saint Louis is in first place in the conference, St. Joseph's (PA) is in eigth place.
In a 65-61 triumph over Butler on Feb. 22, Mike McCall Jr put up 18 points for the Billikens. He leads the team in steals per game with 1.4 while also putting up 10.3 points per game. For the Hawks, Langston Galloway put up 26 points in the 71-59 win over George Washington on Feb. 23. He is averaging 13.8 points per game and leads the team in steals with 1.4 per game.
St. Joseph's (PA) StatSmack
- Saint Louis has a much better NCSA Academic Ranking than St. Joseph's (No. 88 vs. No. 110).
- The Saint Louis steals leader (Mike McCall Jr, 37 steals) has more steals than the St. Joseph's steals leader (Langston Galloway, 35 steals).
- Saint Louis has a much better NCSA Power Ranking than St. Joseph's (No. 54 vs. No. 98).
- Saint Louis has a stronger schedule than St. Joseph's this season (SOS Rank: No. 77 vs. No. 98).
- Saint Louis has a better record on the road than St. Joseph's this season (5-2 vs. 5-6).
- Saint Louis is ranked higher than St. Joseph's in the A-10 (No. 1 vs. No. 8).
- Saint Louis has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (71 percent vs. 82 percent).
- Saint Louis has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than St. Joseph's ($43,551 vs. $48,704).
- Even computers respect Saint Louis more. Saint Louis has a better RPI this season than St. Joseph's (RPI: No. 34 vs. No. 84).
- Be afraid. Saint Louis has blown out more teams than St. Joseph's this season (six blowouts vs. two).
|B||R. Roberts Jr.||31||11||9||1||1||1||2|
|B||Mike McCall Jr||30||10||3||3||1||0||2|