Wake Forest was outrebounded 44-21 by Florida State and lost on their home court to the Seminoles 76-62 in conference play on Tuesday, Feb. 26. The loss evens the season series between the two teams at 1-1. The Demon Deacons got a team-high 15 points and six rebounds from Travis McKie. C.J. Harris had nine points and added two rebounds. For the Seminoles, Michael Snaer got a game-high 24 points and five rebounds. Next up for Wake Forest (12-15, 5-10 ACC) is Maryland (19-8, 7-7 ACC) on Saturday, Mar. 2 on their home court.
Wake Forest Game Notes
- The last time WFU started the season 12-15 was 2011.
- The Demon Deacons have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after having a field goal percentage of 32.7 percent or worse.
- Wake Forest has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-8) after recording two or fewer blocks.
- Wake Forest has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after committing eight or more turnovers.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 48.9 percent or better this season, Wake Forest has lost 100 percent of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition records 76 or more total points this season, Wake Forest has lost 89 percent of the time (1-8).
- WFU set season lows for rebounds (21) and turnovers (eight).
- Travis McKie has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 14 times in 27 games this season.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Arnaud William Adala Moto.
Florida State Game Notes
- Michael Snaer accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- Michael Snaer has led the team in scoring 14 times in 28 games this season.
- Okaro White has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 28 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Michael Snaer's career.
- Okaro White has six straight double-digit point games.