Wake Forest 62
(12-15, 1-11 away)
Florida State 76
(15-13, 10-7 home)
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 26, 2013
||T McKie 15
||T McKie 6
||A William Adala Moto 2
||M Snaer 24
||O White 9
||I Miller 4
Florida State outrebounded Wake Forest 44-21 and beat the Demon Deacons 76-62 in ACC action on Tuesday, Feb. 26. With the win, the Seminoles even the season series against Wake Forest at 1-1. The Seminoles were led by Michael Snaer, who put up a game-high 24 points and five rebounds. Boris Bojanovsky also had a decent showing, scoring 10 points and adding three rebounds. For the Demon Deacons, Travis McKie finished with a team-high 15 points and six rebounds. Next up for Florida State (15-13, 7-8 ACC) is North Carolina (19-8, 9-5 ACC) on Sunday, Mar. 3 on the road.
Florida State Game Notes
- FSU beat the spread by 8.5 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Seminoles have beaten the spread.
- The Seminoles have won every game this season (6-0) after recording 76 or more total points.
- Florida State has won every game this season (6-0) when its field goal percentage has been 48.9 percent or better.
- FSU has won 75 percent of the time this season (6-2) when opponents record 62 or fewer total points.
- This season Florida State has won 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Michael Snaer has seven field goals made or more and 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Okaro White has nine rebounds or more.
- The Seminoles set season highs for free throws made (26) and rebounds (44).
- Florida State has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past eight games.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--FSU has a 2.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Michael Snaer accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- Michael Snaer has led the team in scoring in 14 out of 28 games this season.
- Okaro White has led the team in rebounding in 15 out of 28 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Michael Snaer's career.
- Okaro White has six straight double-digit point games.
Wake Forest Game Notes
- Travis McKie has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 14 times in 27 games this season.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Arnaud William Adala Moto.
|B||A. Adala Moto||14||5||2||2||1||0||1|
|C||A. Roundtree III||16||2||1||0||2||0||0|