(18-10, 6-6 away)
Air Force 72
(16-10, 13-2 home)
Venue: Clune Arena
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 26, 2013
||N Sobey 22
||L Washington 13
||R Grabau 5
||K Williams 25
||K Williams 10
||M Fitzgerald 3
Air Force knocked off Wyoming 72-66 in MWC play on Tuesday, Feb. 26. With a record of 2-0, the Falcons stay unbeaten against Wyoming this season. The Falcons got a double-double out of Kamryn Williams with a career-high 25 points and 10 rebounds. Todd Fletcher had five points and added five rebounds. Leonard Washington got a double-double for the Cowboys on 15 points and 13 rebounds. Air Force (15-10, 7-6 MWC) goes to Fresno State (9-17, 3-10 MWC) on Saturday, Mar. 2.
Air Force Game Notes
- The last time AF started the season 16-10 was 2004.
- AF beat the spread by two points. That makes the 13th time this season the Falcons have beaten the spread.
- The Falcons have won 90 percent of the time this season (9-1) after recording 35 or more rebounds.
- Air Force has won 89 percent of the time this season (8-1) when its field goal percentage has been 51.0 percent or better.
- AF has won every game this season (8-0) after holding an opponent to under 40.0 percent field goal percentage.
- AF has won 78 percent of the time this season (7-2) when opponents record 27 or fewer rebounds.
- This season Air Force has won 74 percent of the time (14-5) when Michael Lyons has 13 points or more and 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Todd Fletcher plays 37 minutes or more.
- AF set a season low for three-pointers (three).
- This is the fifth win of the season where the Falcons came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--AF has a 16.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Kamryn Williams accounted for 34.7 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Kamryn Williams and Todd Fletcher) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Michael Lyons has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Kamryn Williams's career.
- Kamryn Williams recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and second of his career.
Wyoming Game Notes
- This loss extended the Cowboys losing streak to three games.
- Nathan Sobey accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- Leonard Washington accounted for 48.1 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Leonard Washington has led the team in rebounding 17 times in 28 games this season.
- Leonard Washington recorded the 21st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Leonard Washington recorded a double-double. It was his 12th this season and 18th of his career.
- Riley Grabau set career highs with 12 points and four three-pointers.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Nathan Sobey's career.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Larry Nance Jr.
|B-||Larry Nance Jr||20||8||4||0||0||0||0|
|-||Derek Cooke Jr||7||2||1||0||0||0||0|