Wright State 55
(18-11, 9-6 away)
(16-13, 11-3 home)
Venue: UIC Pavilion
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 26, 2013
||J Yoho 16
||M Vest 6
||K Griffin 3
||D Barnes 13
||D Barnes 9
||G Talton 4
On Tuesday, Feb. 26, Wright State took on UIC and got beat at home by the Flames 60-55 in conference play. The Raiders remain winless against UIC this season at 0-2. Kendall Griffin put up 10 points and four rebounds in the loss. JT Yoho had 16 points and added three rebounds. For the Flames, Daniel Barnes got a team-high 13 points and nine rebounds. Next up for Wright State (18-10, 9-6 Horizon) is Youngstown State (16-13, 7-8 Horizon) on Saturday, Mar. 2 at home.
Wright State Game Notes
- The last time WSU started the season 18-11 was 2000.
- The Raiders have been unlucky two times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Wright State is 37-27 in close games.
- The Raiders have lost 78 percent of the time this season (2-7) after having a field goal percentage of 40.4 percent or worse.
- The top two scorers (JT Yoho and Jerran Young) accounted for 52.7 percent of the points.
- JT Yoho has led the team in scoring in five out of 29 games this season.
- Matt Vest has led the team in rebounding in four out of 29 games this season.
- Jerran Young has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Joe Bramanti.
- This was the first foul out of the season for JT Yoho.
UIC Game Notes
- The Flames won this one, but have lost two times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, UIC is 22-33 in close games.
- The top two rebounders (Daniel Barnes and Anthony Kelley) accounted for 40.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Daniel Barnes has led the team in scoring five times and in rebounding eight times in 29 games this season.
- Daniel Barnes set career highs with nine rebounds and nine defensive rebounds.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Josh Crittle.