(8-23, 1-15 away)
Green Bay 78
(16-13, 11-3 home)
Venue: Resch Center
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 26, 2013
||P Gulley 19
||D Harris 5
||A Arians 2
||A Brown 28
||A Brown 8
||K Sykes 6
Milwaukee was blown out by Green Bay 78-61 in conference play on Tuesday, Feb. 26. The Panthers are now 0-2 against Green Bay this season. Demetrius Harris put up 15 points and five rebounds for the Panthers. Paris Gulley also had a good outing, scoring a team-high 19 points and adding four rebounds. For the Phoenix, Alec Brown finished with a career-high 28 points and eight rebounds.
Milwaukee Game Notes
- Milwaukee has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-16) after recording 61 or fewer total points.
- The Panthers have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-12) after having a field goal percentage of 37.5 percent or worse.
- Milwaukee has lost 78 percent of the time this season (2-7) after committing 12 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 52.7 percent or better this season, Milwaukee has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 50.0 percent or better this season, Milwaukee has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records five or more blocks this season, Milwaukee has lost 92 percent of the time (1-11).
- Paris Gulley accounted for 31.1 percent of the team's points.
- Paris Gulley has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 31 games this season.
- Demetrius Harris has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 31 games this season.
- Paris Gulley has eight straight double-digit point games.
Green Bay Game Notes
- Alec Brown accounted for 35.8 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Fouse and Greg Mays) accounted for 44.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Alec Brown has led the team in scoring 10 times in 29 games this season.
- Jordan Fouse has led the team in rebounding 19 times in 29 games this season.
- Keifer Sykes has six straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Alec Brown's career.
- Alec Brown set career highs with 28 points, 10 field goals made, a 83 percent field goal percentage, and four three-pointers.