(8-23, 1-15 away)
Green Bay 78
(16-13, 11-3 home)
Venue: Resch Center
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 26, 2013
||P Gulley 19
||D Harris 5
||A Arians 2
||A Brown 28
||A Brown 8
||K Sykes 6
On Tuesday, Feb. 26, Green Bay took on Milwaukee and easily beat the Panthers 78-61 in Horizon play. The Phoenix stay undefeated against Milwaukee this season at 2-0. Alec Brown played brilliantly for the Phoenix and put up a career-high 28 points and eight rebounds. Keifer Sykes also had an outstanding game, scoring 18 points and adding six assists. For the Panthers, Demetrius Harris got 15 points and five rebounds. Green Bay (16-13, 10-5 Horizon) gets Valparaiso (23-7, 12-3 Horizon) at home on Saturday, Mar. 2.
Green Bay Game Notes
- The last time GB started the season 16-13 was 2006.
- GB beat the spread by 2.5 points. That makes the 15th time this season the Phoenix have beaten the spread.
- The Phoenix have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 18 or more assists.
- Green Bay has won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) when its field goal percentage has been 52.7 percent or better.
- GB has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record 18 or fewer field goals made.
- GB has won 90 percent of the time this season (9-1) after holding an opponent to under 37.5 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Green Bay has won 86 percent of the time (6-1) when Jordan Fouse plays 32 minutes or more, 100 percent of the time (6-0) when Alec Brown has eight rebounds or more, and 100 percent of the time (5-0) when Keifer Sykes has six assists or more.
- The Phoenix have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past eight games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--GB has a 12.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Alec Brown accounted for 35.8 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Fouse and Greg Mays) accounted for 44.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Alec Brown has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 29 games this season.
- Jordan Fouse has led the team in rebounding in 19 out of 29 games this season.
- Keifer Sykes has six straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Alec Brown's career.
- Alec Brown had career highs with 28 points, 10 field goals made, a 83 percent field goal percentage, and four three-pointers.
Milwaukee Game Notes
- Paris Gulley accounted for 31.1 percent of the team's points.
- Paris Gulley has led the team in scoring 12 times in 31 games this season.
- Demetrius Harris has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 31 games this season.
- Paris Gulley has eight straight double-digit point games.