(9-19, 1-9 away)
(19-9, 14-3 home)
Venue: Coleman Coliseum
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 26, 2013
||R Chubb 13
||A Payne 6
||A Payne 4
||T Releford 21
||N Jacobs 10
||R Obasohan 2
Alabama squared off with Auburn on Tuesday, Feb. 26 and won big over the Tigers 61-43 in SEC action. The Crimson Tide tie the season series against Auburn at 1-1 with the win. The Crimson Tide got the win with a game-high 21 points and three rebounds from Trevor Releford. Nick Jacobs got a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. For the Tigers, Rob Chubb finished with a team-high 13 points and four rebounds. Next up for Alabama (19-9, 11-4 SEC) is eighth-ranked Florida (22-4, 12-2 SEC) on Saturday, Mar. 2 on the road.
Alabama Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 4:05 left to go.
- Alabama started 19-9 during the 2011, 2010, and 2006 seasons (since 1996).
- Alabama beat the spread by 6.5 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Crimson Tide have beaten the spread.
- The Crimson Tide have won 89 percent of the time this season (8-1) after recording 13 or more assists.
- Alabama has won 84 percent of the time this season (16-3) when opponents record 11 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Alabama has won 77 percent of the time (10-3) when Trevor Lacey has 12 points or more.
- Alabama has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past six games.
- This is the 16th game at home this season--Alabama has a 8.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Trevor Releford recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with nine.
- Trevor Releford accounted for 34.4 percent of the team's points.
- Trevor Releford has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 28 games this season.
- Nick Jacobs has led the team in rebounding in four out of 28 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Trevor Releford's career.
- Trevor Releford has three straight double-digit point games.
- Trevor Lacey has four straight double-digit point games.
- Nick Jacobs recorded the third double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Nick Jacobs recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and third of his career.
- Nick Jacobs had a career high with five offensive rebounds.
Auburn Game Notes
- This loss extended the Tigers losing streak to six games.
- Rob Chubb accounted for 30.2 percent of the team's points.
- Rob Chubb has led the team in scoring four times in 28 games this season.
- Allen Payne has led the team in rebounding five times in 28 games this season.
|C||Brian Greene Jr||14||3||0||2||0||0||0|