|Auburn||F Sullivan 14.7||R Chubb 6.8||J Wallace 3.0|
|Alabama||T Releford 15.4||R Cooper 4.7||T Lacey 3.1|
On Tuesday, Auburn travels to Coleman Coliseum to take on Alabama. It gets started at 7 p.m. EST and you can catch it on ESPN U. The Tigers beat the Crimson Tide 49-37 on Feb. 6 and are 4-5 against them over the last four years.
Alabama is in second place in the conference and Auburn is in 12th place.
The Tigers were defeated by Ole Miss 88-55 on Feb. 23 despite 18 points from Shaquille Johnson. He is averaging 5.7 points and 3.1 rebounds per game. The Crimson Tide were defeated by LSU 97-94 on Feb. 23 despite 36 points and 5 rebounds from Trevor Releford. With 15.4 points per game and 2.2 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- Auburn has an average margin of victory of 13 over Alabama in 25 wins since 1980.
- Boom! Auburn crushed Alabama by 12 points the last time they played (Feb 06, 2013).
- That must sting. Auburn has blown out Alabama by 20 points or more on four occasions since 1997.
- Auburn has come back to win after being down at half against Alabama eight times since 1999.
- The Auburn scoring leader (Frankie Sullivan, 397 points) has more points than the Alabama scoring leader (Trevor Releford, 384 points).
- Rob Chubb is ranked 7th in the SEC in rebounds.
- Auburn players are more experienced than Alabama players (14,149 minutes played vs. 12,294 minutes played).
- Frankie Sullivan is ranked 6th in the SEC in points and 9th in the SEC in three-pointers.
- The Auburn rebounding leader (Rob Chubb, 183 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Alabama rebounding leader (Rodney Cooper, 123 rebounds).
|D||Brian Greene Jr||12||3||1||1||1||0||1|