|Villanova||J Pinkston 12.6||M Yarou 7.3||R Arcidiacono 3.4|
|Seton Hall||F Edwin 16.9||G Teague 7.4||T Maayan 3.3|
On Monday, Seton Hall plays host to Villanova at Prudential Center. Tipoff occurs at 9 p.m. EST and you can see it on ESPN U. The Pirates are 0-4 against the Wildcats over the last four years. They fell 84-76 on Jan. 18, 2012, the last time they met.
Villanova is in seventh place in the conference and Seton Hall is in 14th place.
In spite of 17 points from Aaron Cosby, the Pirates came up short 79-61 against Louisville on Feb. 23. He is putting up 12.1 points per game while also averaging 2.9 assists per game. For the Wildcats, Darrun Hilliard put up 22 points in the 60-56 win over Marquette on Feb. 23. He is averaging 11.6 points per game and leads the team in steals with 1.5 per game. When considering the Four Factors, Villanova performs well in free throw rate at 50.5 percent. This ranks first in the conference and first in the country.
- Seton Hall has an average margin of victory of 8 over Villanova in 18 wins since 1980.
- The Seton Hall steals leader (Fuquan Edwin, 69 steals) has more steals than the Villanova steals leader (Darrun Hilliard, 40 steals).
- Gene Teague is ranked 3rd in the Big East in rebounds.
- Seton Hall players are more experienced than Villanova players (15,623 minutes played vs. 12,107 minutes played).
- Fuquan Edwin is ranked 5th in the Big East in points, 7th in the Big East in three-pointers, and 9th nationally in steals.
- The Seton Hall scoring leader (Fuquan Edwin, 461 points) has more points than the Villanova scoring leader (JayVaughn Pinkston, 341 points).
- The Seton Hall rebounding leader (Gene Teague, 198 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Villanova rebounding leader (Mouphtaou Yarou, 197 rebounds).
- Aaron Cosby is ranked 8th in the Big East in three-pointers.