(19-8, 7-5 away)
(18-8, 14-3 home)
Venue: Halton Arena
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, February 24, 2013
||S Randall 18
||A Lee 7
||K Wyatt 7
||P Henry 10
||D Clark 7
||P Henry 3
Charlotte shot just 27.4 percent from the field and was blown out by Temple 71-51 in conference play on Sunday, Feb. 24. It was over at the half, as Temple jumped out to a 39-24 lead and never looked back. The 49ers remain winless against Temple this season at 0-2. Pierra Henry put up a team-high 10 points and four rebounds in the 49ers loss. Terrence Williams scored nine points and added four rebounds. For the Owls, Scootie Randall got a game-high 18 points and six rebounds. Charlotte (18-7, 6-5 A-10) hosts Dayton (14-12, 4-8 A-10) on Wednesday, Feb. 27.
Charlotte Game Notes
- The last time Charlotte started the season 18-8 was 2009.
- When the opposition records 71 or more total points this season, Charlotte has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition records 15 or more assists this season, Charlotte has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 41.7 percent or better this season, Charlotte has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- Charlotte set season lows for assists (four), field goals made (17), field goal percentage (27.4), three-pointers (one), and three-point percentage (8.3).
- The 49ers have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past six games.
- Charlotte has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--Charlotte has a 6.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Pierra Henry has led the team in scoring in six out of 26 games this season.
- Darion Clark has led the team in rebounding in six out of 26 games this season.
- Pierra Henry has three straight double-digit point games.
Temple Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Scootie Randall and Khalif Wyatt) accounted for 42.2 percent of the points.
- Scootie Randall has led the team in scoring five times in 27 games this season.
- Anthony Lee has led the team in rebounding 16 times in 27 games this season.
- Scootie Randall has four straight double-digit point games.
- Khalif Wyatt has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- Jake O`Brien has three straight double-digit point games.