Venue: Galen Center
3:30PM ET / 12:30PM PT, February 24, 2013
||J Adams 20
||D Wear 11
||L Drew II 6
||J Terrell 17
||D Dedmon 12
||J Fontan 6
On Sunday, Feb. 24, USC took on UCLA and was destroyed by the Bruins 75-59 in conference play. USC dug a hole early, down 47-26 at the break, and was never able to get back in the game. The Trojans tie the season series against UCLA at 1-1 with the loss. The Trojans got four points and 12 rebounds (3 Blk 3 Stl) from Dewayne Dedmon. JT Terrell had 17 points and added two rebounds. For the Bruins, Jordan Adams finished with a game-high 20 points and six rebounds. USC (12-15, 7-7 Pac 12) gets 12th-ranked Arizona (23-4, 11-4 Pac 12) at home on Wednesday, Feb. 27.
USC Game Notes
- USC has lost 86 percent of the time this season (1-6) after recording 59 or fewer total points.
- The Trojans have lost 75 percent of the time this season (1-3) after having a field goal percentage of 35.3 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 75 or more total points this season, USC has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.2 percent or better this season, USC has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 50.0 percent or better this season, USC has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- USC has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--USC has a 3.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (JT Terrell and Omar Oraby) accounted for 47.4 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dewayne Dedmon and Eric Wise) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- JT Terrell has led the team in scoring in eight out of 27 games this season.
- Dewayne Dedmon has led the team in rebounding in 13 out of 27 games this season.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Jio Fontan.
- JT Terrell has six straight double-digit point games.
- Dewayne Dedmon recorded the ninth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Dewayne Dedmon had a career high with six offensive rebounds.
UCLA Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Jordan Adams and Shabazz Muhammad) accounted for 41.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (David Wear and Kyle Anderson) accounted for 54.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Jordan Adams has led the team in scoring 10 times in 27 games this season.
- David Wear has led the team in rebounding five times in 27 games this season.
- Larry Drew II has three straight double-digit point games.
- David Wear recorded the fifth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- David Wear recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and fourth of his career.
- David Wear set a career high with nine defensive rebounds.
- This marks the ninth 20-point game of Jordan Adams's career.
- Jordan Adams has four straight double-digit point games.
- Shabazz Muhammad has 11 straight double-digit point games.
|B+||Larry Drew II||37||11||3||6||3||0||5|