|Green Bay||K Sykes 15.4||J Fouse 7.6||K Sykes 4.1|
|Drake||B Simons 14.6||J Clarke 8.7||R Carter 3.5|
On Saturday, Drake welcomes Green Bay at Knapp Center. It gets started at 8:05 p.m. EST. The Bulldogs have not played the Phoenix since the 1984-85 season, when they won 68-61.
The Bulldogs got past Bradley 92-84 on Feb. 20 with the help of 20 points and 15 rebounds from Jordan Clarke. With 8.7 rebounds per game and 1.4 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories. For the Phoenix, Jordan Fouse finished with 10 points and 10 rebounds in the 71-54 blowout of Youngstown State on Feb. 17. He leads the team in rebounds with 7.6 per game and steals with 1.6 per game. Green Bay can be found near the top of the conference standings in the following categories: defensive rebounding percentage at 73.1 percent and free throw rate at 42.1 percent.
Green Bay StatSmack
- The worst team in the Missouri Valley has a much higher RPI than the worst team in the Horizon (No. 218 vs. No. 303).
- Drake has a better record in close games than Green Bay this season (6-3 vs. 2-4).
- AP voters think more highly of Drake and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Green Bay (15 vs. one).
- The Missouri Valley had more close games in conference (so the games are more exciting to watch) than in the Horizon.
- The Missouri Valley has 3 teams - Creighton (17.3), Evansville (15.9), and Illinois State (15.5) - that average more assists per game than the Horizon leader, Youngstown State (14.7).
- Drake beat Green Bay by 7 points the last time they played (Dec 03, 1984).
- The Missouri Valley has 2 teams - Evansville (1.42) and Creighton (1.41) - that have a better assist-to-turnover ratio than the Horizon leader, Detroit (1.31).
- The Missouri Valley has had six more NCAA Tournament teams than the Horizon over the past 10 years.
- The Missouri Valley has a stronger schedule this year compared to the Horizon (No. 9 vs. No. 13).
- The Missouri Valley has a conference RPI that is better than the Horizon (No. 9 vs. No. 12).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Drake currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (977 to 941) than Green Bay, per the NCAA.
|D||Gary Ricks Jr.||15||3||1||1||0||0||1|