St. Bonaventure vs. Duquesne: Full Game Preview
|St. Bonaventure||D Conger 13.9||D Conger 7.0||D Conger 3.0|
|Duquesne||D Colter 13.0||A Marhold 5.6||D Colter 5.1|
On Saturday, Duquesne plays host to St. Bonaventure at A.J. Palumbo Center. It gets started at 7 p.m. EST. The Dukes lost to the Bonnies 68-60 on Feb. 2 and are 5-5 against them over the last four years.
St. Bonaventure maintains 12th place in the A-10 while Duquesne sits at 16th place.
The Dukes fell 68-49 to Butler on Feb. 19. Derrick Colter finished with 11 points in the loss. A crucial part of the team, he leads the way with 13 points per game and 5.1 assists per game. In a 99-94 victory over Massachusetts on Feb. 20, Eric Mosley put up 39 points for the Bonnies. He averages 12.7 points per game in addition to a team-best 1.3 steals per game.
St. Bonaventure StatSmack
- Duquesne attacks the glass, with more rebounds (36.7 per game vs. 32.6 per game) than St. Bonaventure this season.
- Duquesne has a stronger schedule (including future opponents) than St. Bonaventure this season (Projected SOS Rank: No. 78 vs. No. 92).
- Duquesne has more wins over the last 5 years than St. Bonaventure (97 vs. 86).
- Duquesne has an average margin of victory of 11 over St. Bonaventure in 30 wins since 1980.
- Derrick Colter is ranked 3rd in the A-10 in assists.
- Andre Marhold is ranked 5th in the A-10 in blocks.
- Duquesne has a better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (43.3 percent to 37.8 percent).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Duquesne currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (956 to 929) than St. Bonaventure, per the NCAA.
- Duquesne has a better record in close games than St. Bonaventure this season (5-2 vs. 5-6).
- Diaper Dandies love Duquesne. Duquesne has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than St. Bonaventure (1 vs. 0).
- The Duquesne blocks leader (Andre Marhold, 42 blocks) has more blocks than the St. Bonaventure blocks leader (Youssou Ndoye, 40 blocks).