On Sunday, Feb. 24, Lehigh allowed 33 points from three-point territory to Lafayette and lost on their home court to the Leopards 79-71 in conference play. The Mountain Hawks remain winless against Lafayette this season at 0-2. The Mountain Hawks got a career-high 27 points and four rebounds from Holden Greiner. Gabe Knutson had 19 points and added eight rebounds. Tony Johnson finished with a season-high 29 points for the Leopards, making 5 of 5 from three-point range. This makes three losses in a row for the Mountain Hawks. Lehigh (18-8, 8-4 Patriot) gets Navy (8-20, 2-10 Patriot) on their home court on Wednesday, Feb. 27.
Lehigh Game Notes
- Lehigh has lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after recording nine or fewer free throws made.
- The Mountain Hawks have lost 75 percent of the time this season (1-3) after having a three-point percentage of 26.7 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 79 or more total points this season, Lehigh has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 28 or more field goals made this season, Lehigh has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 51.9 percent or better this season, Lehigh has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- Lehigh has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past six games.
- This is the third loss of the season where the Mountain Hawks opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Holden Greiner accounted for 38.0 percent of the team's points.
- Gabe Knutson accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Holden Greiner has led the team in scoring in four out of 26 games this season.
- Gabe Knutson has led the team in rebounding in five out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Holden Greiner's career.
- Holden Greiner has three straight double-digit point games.
- Holden Greiner had career highs with 27 points and 10 field goals made.
Lafayette Game Notes
- Tony Johnson accounted for 36.7 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Levi Giese and Seth Hinrichs) accounted for 48.2 percent of the rebounds.
- Tony Johnson has led the team in scoring seven times in 29 games this season.
- Levi Giese has led the team in rebounding eight times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Tony Johnson's career.
- Tony Johnson has four straight double-digit point games.
- Tony Johnson set career highs with 29 points, 10 field goals made, five three-pointers, and a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- Levi Giese set career highs with eight rebounds and seven defensive rebounds.