Colgate squared off with Navy on Sunday, Feb. 24 and defeated the Midshipmen 59-46 in Patriot play. With a record of 2-0, the Raiders stay unbeaten against Navy this season. The Raiders were led by Clayton Graham, who put up a career-high 10 points and eight rebounds. Luke Roh had three points and added 12 rebounds. Tilman Dunbar got a game-high 13 points and five assists for the Midshipmen. Colgate (11-18, 5-7 Patriot) gets Lafayette (15-14, 8-4 Patriot) at home on Wednesday, Feb. 27.
Colgate Game Notes
- Colgate has won every game this season (4-0) when opponents record 17 or fewer field goals made.
- This season Colgate has won 80 percent of the time (4-1) when Murphy Burnatowski plays 35 minutes or more and 71 percent of the time (5-2) when Pat Moore has five field goals made or more.
- The Raiders set a season high for rebounds (46).
- The last time Colgate recorded at least 46 rebounds was Dec 19, 2011 against Dartmouth.
- This is the third win of the season where the Raiders came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--Colgate has a 3.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two rebounders (Luke Roh and Murphy Burnatowski) accounted for 43.4 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (29) than the starters (16).
- The bench recorded more points (37) than the starters (22).
- Pat Moore has led the team in scoring in five out of 29 games this season.
- Luke Roh has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 29 games this season.
- Luke Roh recorded the third double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Pat Moore has three straight double-digit point games.
Navy Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Tilman Dunbar and Worth Smith) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- Tilman Dunbar has led the team in scoring seven times in 28 games this season.
- Will Kelly has led the team in rebounding four times in 28 games this season.
- Tilman Dunbar has three straight double-digit point games.