(12-17, 3-12 away)
(7-21, 5-9 home)
Venue: Times Union Center
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, February 24, 2013
||R Price 18
||J Green 5
||R Davis 4
||D Martens 18
||O Anosike 14
||C Leppanen 7
Radford faced off with Siena on Sunday, Feb. 24 and lost in front of the home crowd against the Saints 65-57 in overtime. The Highlanders got eight points and five rebounds from Javonte Green. R.J. Price got 18 points and added three rebounds. For the Saints, Davis Martens finished with a career-high 18 points and nine rebounds. This makes three losses in a row for the Highlanders. Radford (12-17, 6-8 Big South) gets High Point (15-11, 11-3 Big South) on the road on Wednesday, Feb. 27.
Radford Game Notes
- Radford has played in three overtime games this season. Over the last five seasons, the Highlanders have played in 16 overtime games with a record of 10-6.
- The Highlanders have been unlucky six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Radford is 24-28 in close games.
- The Highlanders have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after having a field goal percentage of 30.8 percent or worse.
- Radford has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording one or fewer blocks.
- When the opposition records 42 or more rebounds this season, Radford has lost 86 percent of the time (1-6).
- When the opposition records 21 or more free throws made this season, Radford has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 33.3 percent or better this season, Radford has lost 75 percent of the time (5-15).
- This is the third loss of the season where the Highlanders opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- R.J. Price recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 21 and three pointers attempted with 12.
- R.J. Price accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- R.J. Price has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 29 games this season.
- Javonte Green has led the team in rebounding in 20 out of 29 games this season.
- R.J. Price has six straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Javonte Green.
- Javonte Green had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Lucas Dyer.
Siena Game Notes
- The Saints won this one, but have lost five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Siena is 29-21 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Davis Martens and Trenity Burdine) accounted for 47.6 percent of the points.
- O.D Anosike accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- O.D Anosike has led the team in rebounding 27 times in 28 games this season.
- Trenity Burdine has three straight double-digit point games.
- Trenity Burdine set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- O.D Anosike recorded the 53rd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the second foul out of the season for O.D Anosike.
- O.D Anosike recorded a double-double. It was his 16th this season and 44th of his career.
|C||Ya Ya Anderson||29||8||3||1||2||0||2|