On Sunday, Feb. 24, Siena took on Radford and topped the Highlanders 65-57 in overtime. The Saints were led by Davis Martens, who put up a career-high 18 points and nine rebounds. Rob Poole had 12 points and added four rebounds. For the Highlanders, Javonte Green finished with eight points and five rebounds. Siena (7-21, 4-12 MAAC) gets Marist (8-19, 4-11 MAAC) at home on Friday, Mar. 1.
Siena Game Notes
- Siena beat the spread by eight points. That makes the 8th time this season the Saints have beaten the spread.
- Siena has played in two overtime games this season. Over the last five seasons, the Saints have played in 13 overtime games with a record of 10-3.
- The Saints have won six close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Siena is 29-21 in close games.
- Siena has won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) when opponents record 57 or fewer total points.
- The Saints have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past 11 games.
- Siena has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past seven games.
- This is the fourth win of the season where the Saints came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--Siena has a -5.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Davis Martens and Trenity Burdine) accounted for 47.6 percent of the points.
- O.D Anosike accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- O.D Anosike has led the team in rebounding in 27 out of 28 games this season.
- Trenity Burdine has three straight double-digit point games.
- Trenity Burdine had a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- O.D Anosike recorded the 53rd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the second foul out of the season for O.D Anosike.
- O.D Anosike recorded a double-double. It was his 16th this season and 44th of his career.
Radford Game Notes
- The Highlanders have lost six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Radford is 24-28 in close games.
- This loss extended the Highlanders losing streak to three games.
- R.J. Price recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 21 and three pointers attempted with 12.
- R.J. Price accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- R.J. Price has led the team in scoring 11 times in 29 games this season.
- Javonte Green has led the team in rebounding 20 times in 29 games this season.
- R.J. Price has six straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Javonte Green.
- Javonte Green set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Lucas Dyer.