|Boise State||A Drmic 16.6||R Watkins 7.2||D Marks 3.8|
|Fresno State||T Johnson 12.3||K Foster 6.3||T Johnson 2.1|
Boise State visits Save Mart Center on Saturday to take on Fresno State. The game gets underway at 10 p.m. EST. The Broncos defeated the Bulldogs 74-67 on Jan. 23 and are 6-3 against them over the past four years.
Boise State is in sixth place in the conference, Fresno State is in ninth place.
In their last outing, behind 23 points from Anthony Drmic, the Broncos defeated Air Force 77-65 on Feb. 20. He leads the team with 16.6 points per game. For the Bulldogs, Kevin Foster put up 15 points and 7 rebounds in the 69-64 win over Nevada on Feb. 19. He is averaging 8.2 points per game in addition to a team-best 6.3 rebounds per game.
Digging into season numbers, Boise State has the advantage in one key category, scoring, where the Broncos have an edge over the Bulldogs, 73 points per game to 59 points per game.
Fresno State StatSmack
- Boise State is better under pressure, and has defeated Fresno State in six out of the last 10 games decided by five points or fewer.
- Boise State is a better shooting team (46.4 percent vs. 38.6 percent) than Fresno State this season.
- Boise State has an average margin of victory of 8 over Fresno State in 17 wins since 1980.
- Boise State has a better record at home than Fresno State this season (11-1 vs. 5-7).
- Boise State has a better conference record than Fresno State this season (5-6 vs. 3-9).
- The Boise State rebounding leader (Ryan Watkins, 187 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Fresno State rebounding leader (Kevin Foster, 154 rebounds).
- It's only wins and losses, but Boise State has a better overall record than Fresno State this season (17-8 vs. 9-16).
- The Boise State assist leader (Derrick Marks, 89 assists) has more assists than the Fresno State assist leader (Tyler Johnson, 49 assists).
- Boise State has more wins over the last 5 years than Fresno State (111 vs. 77).
- Even computers respect Boise State more. Boise State has a better RPI this season than Fresno State (RPI: No. 39 vs. No. 133).
|C||Jerry Brown Jr||26||5||5||1||1||1||1|