|Miami (OH)||A Roberts 12.8||W Felder 5.4||Q Rollins 4.0|
|Southern Illinois||D Jackson 15.1||J Early 7.4||K Brown-Surles 2.4|
Southern Illinois welcomes Miami (OH) to SIU Arena on Saturday. The game starts at 3:05 p.m. EST.
The Salukis fell 59-45 to Creighton on Feb. 19. Jeff Early finished with 12 points and 5 rebounds in the loss. On top of a team-high 7.4 rebounds per game, he also scores 12.6 points per game. For the RedHawks, Quinten Rollins finished with 7 points and 5 rebounds in the 79-71 loss to Buffalo on Feb. 16. With 4 assists per game and 2 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Miami (OH) StatSmack
- The Southern Illinois rebounding leader (Jeff Early, 188 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Miami rebounding leader (Will Felder, 129 rebounds).
- The Southern Illinois scoring leader (Desmar Jackson, 405 points) has more points than the Miami scoring leader (Allen Roberts, 307 points).
- The Missouri Valley has had nine more NCAA Tournament teams than the MAC over the past 10 years.
- The Missouri Valley has 2 teams - Creighton (76.0) and Illinois State (75.3) - that score more per game than the MAC leader, Ohio (74.5).
- The Missouri Valley has 3 teams - Creighton (42.6 percent), Drake (39.3 percent), and Northern Iowa (36.7 percent) - that shoot a better three-point percentage than the MAC leader, Ohio (36.3 percent).
- The Missouri Valley had more close games in conference (so the games are more exciting to watch) than in the MAC.
- The Missouri Valley has a conference RPI that is better than the MAC (No. 9 vs. No. 17).
- The Missouri Valley has a much better average team RPI than the MAC (120 vs. 198).
- The Missouri Valley has 2 teams - Evansville (1.42) and Creighton (1.41) - that have a better assist-to-turnover ratio than the MAC leader, Ohio (1.41).
- Southern Illinois has a better record at home than Miami this season (7-4 vs. 5-7).
- The Missouri Valley has a stronger schedule this year compared to the MAC (No. 9 vs. No. 16).
|C||A. Beane Jr.||30||9||3||2||1||0||2|