Boston College vs. Duke: Full Game Preview
|Boston College||R Anderson 15.1||R Anderson 8.4||J Rahon 3.6|
|Duke||M Plumlee 17.5||M Plumlee 10.5||Q Cook 5.7|
Boston College travels to Cameron Indoor Stadium on Sunday to take on No. 6 Duke. It takes place at 2 p.m. EST and you can catch it on ACC Network. The Eagles lost to the Blue Devils 62-61 on Feb. 10 and are 1-6 against them over the last four years.
Boston College is in 10th place in the ACC and Duke is in second. Both teams continue to fight for position.
In a 69-58 triumph over Maryland on Feb. 19, Olivier Hanlan put up 26 points and 7 rebounds for the Eagles. On top of a team-high 1.2 steals per game, he also scores 14.6 points per game. For the Blue Devils, Mason Plumlee finished with 13 points and 12 rebounds in the 88-56 blowout of Virginia Tech on Feb. 21. With 17.5 points per game and 10.5 rebounds per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
There is one important category where Duke has a statistical edge, scoring, where the Blue Devils have the upper hand over the Eagles, 78 points per game to 67 points per game. The Four Factors in which Duke stands out are turnover percentage at 15.9 percent and effective field goal percentage at 54.1 percent.
- Boston College is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Boston College is 210 lbs compared to 204 lbs for Duke.
- Ryan Anderson is ranked 8th in the ACC in points and 5th in the ACC in rebounds.
- Joe Rahon is ranked 8th in the ACC in assists.
- Olivier Hanlan is ranked 7th in the ACC in points.
- Lonnie Jackson is ranked 5th in the ACC in three-pointers.
|D||Andrew Van Nest||12||3||2||0||0||0||1|
|F||J. Cain Carney||2||0||0||0||0||0||0|