|Holy Cross||D Dudzinski 15.5||D Dudzinski 6.8||J Burrell 3.5|
|Bucknell||M Muscala 19.1||M Muscala 11.5||M Muscala 2.6|
Holy Cross travels to Sojka Pavilion on Sunday to take on Bucknell. It gets started at 12 p.m. EST. The Crusaders fell to the Bison 65-58 on Jan. 26 and are 5-6 against them over the last four years.
Bucknell is in first place in the conference and Holy Cross is in seventh place.
The Crusaders fell 79-76 to Lafayette on Feb. 20. Justin Burrell finished with 19 points and 6 assists in the loss. He leads the team in assists per game with 3.5 while also putting up 12.6 points per game. For the Bison, Bryson Johnson finished with 19 points and 5 rebounds in the 61-55 win over Lehigh on Feb. 18. He contributes 3 rebounds per game in addition to his 11.6 points per game. Bucknell will hope to exploit their strengths, which include: defensive rebounding percentage at 75.4 percent and turnover percentage at 15.6 percent.
- Malcolm Miller is ranked 9th in the Patriot in rebounds and 9th in the Patriot in blocks.
- Justin Burrell is ranked 10th in the Patriot in points and 5th in the Patriot in assists.
- Holy Cross has an average margin of victory of 11 over Bucknell in 26 wins since 1990.
- Dave Dudzinski is ranked 5th in the Patriot in points, 4th in the Patriot in rebounds, and 7th in the Patriot in blocks.
- The Holy Cross assist leader (Justin Burrell, 92 assists) has more assists than the Bucknell assist leader (Mike Muscala, 71 assists).
- That must sting. Holy Cross has blown out Bucknell by 20 points or more on four occasions since 2000.
- The Holy Cross steals leader (Jordan Stevens, 23 steals) has more steals than the Bucknell steals leader (Joe Willman, 18 steals).