|Weber State||D Berry 14.6||J Bolomboy 7.6||D Berry 3.6|
|Oral Roberts||W Niles 18.9||D Bell-Holter 9.5||D Jackson 2.7|
On Saturday, Weber State travels to Mabee Center to take on Oral Roberts. Tipoff is at 8:30 p.m. EST. The Wildcats have not played the Golden Eagles since the 1991-92 season, when they won 115-80.
The Wildcats got past Montana State 69-61 on Feb. 16 with the help of 21 points and 5 assists from Davion Berry. With 14.6 points per game, 3.6 assists per game, and 1.3 steals per game, he leads the team in all three categories. In a 94-65 blowout of Central Arkansas on Feb. 19, Warren Niles put up 16 points for the Golden Eagles. He leads the team in points with 18.9 per game and steals with 1.2 per game. A key area of strength for Oral Roberts is offensive rebounding percentage at 37.7 percent, which ranks first in their conference (and 27th nationally).
Oral Roberts StatSmack
- Weber State is better at defending the three (27.8 percent allowed vs. 33.4 percent allowed) than Oral Roberts this season.
- Weber State has a better overall winning percentage over the last five years (68.7 percent to 61.9 percent).
- The Weber State assist leader (Davion Berry, 83 assists) has more assists than the Oral Roberts assist leader (D.J. Jackson, 74 assists).
- The Big Sky has 2 teams - Eastern Washington (5.5) and Southern Utah (5.1) - that produce more blocks per game than the Southland leader, Northwestern State (5.1).
- Weber State is a better shooting team (51.3 percent vs. 46.2 percent) than Oral Roberts this season.
- Be afraid. Weber State has blown out more teams than Oral Roberts this season (eight blowouts vs. four).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Weber State currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (975 to 934) than Oral Roberts, per the NCAA.
- Weber State embarrassed Oral Roberts by 35 points the last time they played (Dec 16, 1991).
- Weber State has a better record at home than Oral Roberts this season (12-1 vs. 9-3).
- The Weber State blocks leader (Joel Bolomboy, 45 blocks) has more blocks than the Oral Roberts blocks leader (Shawn Glover, 37 blocks).