South Dakota State took a home loss to Murray State 73-62 on Saturday, Feb. 23. The Jackrabbits were paced by Nate Wolters, who put up a team-high 18 points and five assists. Brayden Carlson had 12 points and added four rebounds. For the Racers, Isaiah Canaan finished with a game-high 22 points, including 5-of-10 shooting from three-point range. South Dakota State (21-9, 12-3 Summit League) goes to Nebraska-Omaha (10-18, 6-8 Summit League) on Thursday, Feb. 28.
South Dakota State Game Notes
- South Dakota State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 27 or fewer rebounds.
- SDSU set a season low for free throws made (three).
- This is the fifth loss of the season where the Jackrabbits opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Nate Wolters and Chad White) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Chad White and Jordan Dykstra) accounted for 48.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Nate Wolters has led the team in scoring in 22 out of 30 games this season.
- Nate Wolters has 20 straight double-digit point games.
Murray State Game Notes
- Isaiah Canaan accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jeffrey Moss and Ed Daniel) accounted for 41.9 percent of the rebounds.
- Isaiah Canaan has led the team in scoring 22 times in 27 games this season.
- This marks the 34th 20-point game of Isaiah Canaan's career.
- Isaiah Canaan has 27 straight double-digit point games.
- Stacy Wilson has four straight double-digit point games.
- Stacy Wilson set a career high with four steals.