(15-13, 5-7 away)
Arizona State 59
(20-8, 15-5 home)
Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
11:10PM ET / 8:10PM PT, February 23, 2013
||S Suggs 16
||A N`Diaye 10
||A Gaddy 7
||E Gordon 10
||C Felix 6
||J Carson 7
Arizona State faced off with Washington on Saturday, Feb. 23 and lost at home against the Huskies 68-59 in conference play. With the loss, the Sun Devils stay winless against Washington this season at 0-2. The Sun Devils got 10 points and seven assists from Jahii Carson. Evan Gordon got 10 points. For the Huskies, Abdul Gaddy finished with 13 points and seven assists. The next game will be on Wednesday, Feb. 27 when Arizona State (20-8, 9-6 Pac 12) heads to UCLA (19-7, 9-4 Pac 12).
Arizona State Game Notes
- The last time ASU started the season 20-8 was 2009.
- Arizona State has lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after recording 59 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 48.1 percent or better this season, Arizona State has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- ASU set a season low for steals (three).
- The Sun Devils have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 19th game at home this season--ASU has a 7.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two rebounders (Carrick Felix and Ruslan Pateev) accounted for 40.9 percent of the rebounds.
- Carrick Felix has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 28 games this season.
- Jahii Carson has 13 straight double-digit point games.
Washington Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Scott Suggs and Abdul Gaddy) accounted for 42.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Aziz N`Diaye and Abdul Gaddy) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Scott Suggs has led the team in scoring five times in 28 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding 18 times in 28 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 29th double-digit rebound game of his career.
|C+||Shawn Kemp Jr||27||8||3||0||0||0||1|