(15-13, 5-7 away)
Arizona State 59
(20-8, 15-5 home)
Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
11:10PM ET / 8:10PM PT, February 23, 2013
||S Suggs 16
||A N`Diaye 10
||A Gaddy 7
||E Gordon 10
||C Felix 6
||J Carson 7
On Saturday, Feb. 23, Washington took on Arizona State and got a victory on the road against the Sun Devils 68-59 in Pac 12 action. With a record of 2-0, the Huskies remain undefeated against Arizona State this season. The Huskies were led by Abdul Gaddy, who put up 13 points and seven assists. Andrew Andrews had 13 points and added four rebounds. Jahii Carson finished with 10 points and seven assists for the Sun Devils. Washington (15-13, 7-8 Pac 12) takes on Washington State (11-16, 2-13 Pac 12) on Sunday, Mar. 3 on their home court.
Washington Game Notes
- The last time UW started the season 15-13 was 2007.
- UW beat the spread by 14 points. That makes the 14th time this season the Huskies have beaten the spread.
- Washington has won 91 percent of the time this season (10-1) when its field goal percentage has been 48.1 percent or better.
- The Huskies have won 83 percent of the time this season (10-2) after recording 68 or more total points.
- UW has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record three or fewer steals.
- This season Washington has won 75 percent of the time (9-3) when Abdul Gaddy plays 32 minutes or more and 80 percent of the time (8-2) when C.J Wilcox has four free throws made or more.
- Washington has recorded fewer three-pointers than their opponents for the past five games.
- The top two scorers (Scott Suggs and Abdul Gaddy) accounted for 42.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Aziz N`Diaye and Abdul Gaddy) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Scott Suggs has led the team in scoring in five out of 28 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding in 18 out of 28 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 29th double-digit rebound game of his career.
Arizona State Game Notes
- The top two rebounders (Carrick Felix and Ruslan Pateev) accounted for 40.9 percent of the rebounds.
- Carrick Felix has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 28 games this season.
- Jahii Carson has 13 straight double-digit point games.
|C+||Shawn Kemp Jr||27||8||3||0||0||0||1|