On Saturday, Feb. 23, Fresno State took on Boise State and was beaten at home by the Broncos 72-63 in conference play. The Bulldogs are now 0-2 against Boise State this season. Tyler Johnson got 15 points and four rebounds in the Bulldogs loss. Allen Huddleston also had a strong outing, scoring a season-high 21 points and adding three rebounds. For the Broncos, Anthony Drmic got a game-high 28 points and five rebounds. Fresno State (9-17, 3-10 MWC) gets 22nd-ranked Colorado State (21-6, 8-4 MWC) on the road on Wednesday, Feb. 27.
Fresno State Game Notes
- Fresno State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after committing seven or more turnovers.
- Fresno State has lost 89 percent of the time this season (1-8) after recording seven or fewer assists.
- When the opposition records 72 or more total points this season, Fresno State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 25 or more free throws made this season, Fresno State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 44.4 percent or better this season, Fresno State has lost 82 percent of the time (2-9).
- Fresno State has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the fifth loss of the season where the Bulldogs opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--Fresno State has a 2.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Allen Huddleston accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- Allen Huddleston has led the team in scoring in eight out of 26 games this season.
- Tyler Johnson has led the team in rebounding in eight out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Allen Huddleston's career.
- Tyler Johnson has three straight double-digit point games.
Boise State Game Notes
- Anthony Drmic recorded a team season high in free throws attempted with 15.
- Anthony Drmic accounted for 38.8 percent of the team's points.
- Anthony Drmic has led the team in scoring 12 times in 26 games this season.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Jeff Elorriaga's career.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Anthony Drmic's career.
- Anthony Drmic set a career high with 12 free throws made.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Kenny Buckner.