|Tulsa||R Smith 14.5||J Woodard 5.7||S Harrison 2.7|
|UCF||I Sykes 16.0||K Clanton 8.6||I Sykes 4.5|
On Saturday, UCF hosts Tulsa at UCF Arena. Tipoff is at 4 p.m. EST. The Knights are 2-4 against the Golden Hurricane over the last four years. They fell 66-61 on Jan. 25, 2012, the last time they met.
Tulsa is in fifth place in the conference and just behind third place UCF with a chance to catch up.
In their last outing, despite 23 points and 11 rebounds from Isaiah Sykes, the Knights fell to Marshall 82-70 on Feb. 20. He contributes team-best marks with 16 points per game, 4.5 assists per game, and 2 steals per game. For the Golden Hurricane, Scottie Haralson put up 20 points and 9 rebounds in the 72-63 loss to East Carolina on Feb. 20. He contributes 3.7 rebounds per game in addition to his 9.9 points per game.
- The UCF assist leader (Isaiah Sykes, 118 assists) has more assists than the Tulsa assist leader (Shaquille Harrison, 67 assists).
- The UCF blocks leader (Keith Clanton, 54 blocks) has more blocks than the Tulsa blocks leader (Brandon Swannegan, 16 blocks).
- UCF has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Tulsa ($30,189 vs. $39,203).
- It's only wins and losses, but UCF has a better overall record than Tulsa this season (17-9 vs. 14-12).
- The UCF rebounding leader (Keith Clanton, 227 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Tulsa rebounding leader (James Woodard, 142 rebounds).
- Even computers respect UCF more. UCF has a better RPI this season than Tulsa (RPI: No. 101 vs. No. 124).
- Keith Clanton is ranked 10th in C-USA in points, 4th in C-USA in rebounds, and 47th nationally in blocks.
- UCF is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on UCF is 77.4 inches compared to 75.9 inches for Tulsa.
- UCF has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Tulsa ($14,709 vs. $39,203).
|C||P. Swilling Jr.||26||11||2||2||0||0||2|
|C+||C. Newell Jr.||32||11||2||2||1||0||2|
|D||Robert King III||2||0||0||0||0||0||0|