(18-8, 8-6 away)
Northern Iowa 57
(17-12, 12-4 home)
Venue: McLeod Center
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 23, 2013
||B Olson 16
||C Udofia 6
||C Udofia 5
||S Tuttle 18
||J Koch 8
||S Tuttle 3
On Saturday, Feb. 23, Denver got a road win against Northern Iowa 63-57. Brett Olson played well for the Pioneers and got a team-high 16 points and five rebounds. Chris Udofia also had a solid outing, scoring 12 points and adding six rebounds. For the Panthers, Seth Tuttle got a game-high 18 points and five rebounds. Denver (18-8, 13-2 WAC) welcomes New Mexico State (18-9, 12-3 WAC) on Saturday, Mar. 2.
Denver Game Notes
- The last time Denver started the season 18-8 was 2011.
- The win over Northern Iowa extended the Denver winning streak to seven games.
- Denver beat the spread by 10.5 points. That makes the 15th time this season the Pioneers have beaten the spread.
- Denver has won 93 percent of the time this season (14-1) when its three-point percentage has been 38.1 percent or better.
- The Pioneers have won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) after recording 13 or more free throws made.
- Denver has won 82 percent of the time this season (9-2) after committing 10 or fewer turnovers.
- Denver has won 94 percent of the time this season (15-1) when opponents record 57 or fewer total points.
- This season Denver has won 80 percent of the time (12-3) when Chris Udofia has 12 points or more, 75 percent of the time (6-2) when Jalen Love plays 30 minutes or more, and 85 percent of the time (11-2) when Brett Olson has four field goals made or more.
- The Pioneers have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past seven games.
- Denver has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past seven games.
- The top two scorers (Brett Olson and Chris Udofia) accounted for 44.4 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Chris Udofia and Brett Olson) accounted for 55.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Brett Olson has led the team in scoring in seven out of 26 games this season.
- Chris Udofia has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 26 games this season.
- Chris Udofia has six straight double-digit point games.
- Chase Hallam has three straight double-digit point games.
- Chase Hallam had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
Northern Iowa Game Notes
- Seth Tuttle accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jake Koch and Seth Tuttle) accounted for 44.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Seth Tuttle has led the team in scoring five times in 29 games this season.
- Jake Koch has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 29 games this season.
- Anthony James set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.