(16-12, 4-7 away)
(23) Oregon 77
(22-6, 16-3 home)
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 23, 2013
||D Powell 16
||J Huestis 13
||C Randle 3
||C Emory 19
||T Woods 9
||J Loyd 9
No. 23 Oregon squared off with Stanford on Saturday, Feb. 23 and knocked off the Cardinal 77-66 in conference action. The season series between the two teams is now tied at 1-1. The Ducks got the win with a season-high 15 points (9 Ast 3 Stl) from Johnathan Loyd on 75 percent shooting in 37 minutes. Arsalan Kazemi had 15 points and added seven rebounds. Dwight Powell got a team-high 16 points and six rebounds for the Cardinal. Oregon (22-6, 11-4 Pac 12) welcomes Oregon State (13-14, 3-11 Pac 12) on Thursday, Feb. 28.
Oregon Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 4:45 left to go.
- Oregon beat the spread by six points. That makes the 11th time this season the Ducks have beaten the spread.
- Oregon has won every game this season (9-0) when its field goal percentage has been 48.4 percent or better.
- The Ducks have won 92 percent of the time this season (11-1) after recording 77 or more total points.
- Oregon has won 82 percent of the time this season (9-2) after committing 13 or fewer turnovers.
- Oregon has won every game this season (10-0) when opponents record eight or fewer assists.
- Oregon has won 75 percent of the time this season (9-3) after holding an opponent to under 37.7 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Oregon has won 92 percent of the time (12-1) when E.J. Singler has 12 points or more, 93 percent of the time (13-1) when Tony Woods has four field goals made or more, and 76 percent of the time (16-5) when Arsalan Kazemi has seven rebounds or more.
- Oregon set a season low for three-pointers (two).
- The Ducks have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past six games.
- Johnathan Loyd recorded a team season high in assists with nine.
- The top two scorers (Carlos Emory and Arsalan Kazemi) accounted for 44.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Tony Woods and Arsalan Kazemi) accounted for 45.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Carlos Emory has led the team in scoring in eight out of 28 games this season.
- Johnathan Loyd had a career high with nine assists.
- Carlos Emory has four straight double-digit point games.
- Tony Woods had a career high with nine rebounds.
Stanford Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Dwight Powell and Josh Huestis) accounted for 42.4 percent of the points.
- Josh Huestis accounted for 39.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Dwight Powell has led the team in scoring 12 times in 28 games this season.
- Josh Huestis has led the team in rebounding 19 times in 28 games this season.
- Josh Huestis recorded the 16th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Josh Huestis has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Huestis recorded a double-double. It was his ninth this season and 11th of his career.
- Chasson Randle has four straight double-digit point games.
- Dwight Powell has 15 straight double-digit point games.