(14-13, 5-9 away)
Venue: UCF Arena
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, February 23, 2013
||P Swilling Jr. 19
||T Peete 6
||S Harrison 5
||I Sykes 22
||I Sykes 7
||I Sykes 4
On Saturday, Feb. 23, Tulsa lost in front of the home crowd against UCF 83-75 in conference play. The Golden Hurricane got a team-high 19 points from Patrick Swilling Jr., with 15 points coming from three-point range. Shaquille Harrison also had a decent showing, scoring 14 points and adding five assists. For the Knights, Isaiah Sykes finished with a game-high 22 points and seven rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, Mar. 2 when Tulsa (14-13, 6-7 C-USA) hosts Tulane (18-9, 6-6 C-USA).
Tulsa Game Notes
- The Golden Hurricane have lost 79 percent of the time this season (3-11) after having a field goal percentage of 43.3 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 37 or more rebounds this season, Tulsa has lost 82 percent of the time (2-9).
- When the opposition records 83 or more total points this season, Tulsa has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 36.4 percent or better this season, Tulsa has lost 77 percent of the time (3-10).
- The Golden Hurricane have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- This is the first loss of the season where the Golden Hurricane opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Patrick Swilling Jr. and Shaquille Harrison) accounted for 44.0 percent of the points.
- Patrick Swilling Jr. has led the team in scoring in five out of 27 games this season.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Shaquille Harrison.
- Patrick Swilling Jr. has three straight double-digit point games.
- Patrick Swilling Jr. had career highs with 19 points and six field goals made.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Brandon Swannegan.
- This was the ninth foul out of the season for Kauri Black.
UCF Game Notes
- Isaiah Sykes recorded a team season high in free throws made with 10.
- The top two scorers (Isaiah Sykes and Tristan Spurlock) accounted for 49.3 percent of the points.
- Isaiah Sykes has led the team in scoring 11 times in 27 games this season.
- Tristan Spurlock has led the team in rebounding six times in 27 games this season.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Isaiah Sykes's career.
- Isaiah Sykes has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Isaiah Sykes set a career high with 10 free throws made.
- Tristan Spurlock set a career high with four three-pointers.
- Keith Clanton set a career high with four steals.
|A||P. Swilling Jr.||27||19||3||2||0||0||1|
|C+||C. Newell Jr.||28||6||3||2||1||0||1|