Green Bay 54
(15-13, 5-10 away)
(13-15, 10-6 home)
Venue: Knapp Center
8:05PM ET / 5:05PM PT, February 23, 2013
||B Cougill 12
||J Fouse 7
||K Sykes 5
||B Simons 16
||S VanDeest 10
||R Carter 5
On Saturday, Feb. 23, Green Bay took on Drake and was easily defeated by the Bulldogs 71-54. The game remained close at halftime, as Green Bay trailed just 37-35, but Drake took control in second half and won easily. Brennan Cougill put up 12 points and five rebounds in the loss. Keifer Sykes had a team-high 12 points and added five assists (3 Reb 3 Stl). Seth VanDeest recorded a double-double for the Bulldogs on 15 points and 10 rebounds. Green Bay (15-13, 9-5 Horizon) hosts Milwaukee (8-22, 3-12 Horizon) on Tuesday, Feb. 26.
Green Bay Game Notes
- Green Bay has lost 83 percent of the time this season (1-5) after recording 10 or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 42.9 percent or better this season, Green Bay has lost 89 percent of the time (1-8).
- When the opposition records 25 or more field goals made this season, Green Bay has lost 88 percent of the time (1-7).
- When the opposition records nine or more three-pointers this season, Green Bay has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- The Phoenix have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past seven games.
- The top two scorers (Keifer Sykes and Brennan Cougill) accounted for 44.4 percent of the points.
- Keifer Sykes has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 28 games this season.
- Jordan Fouse has led the team in rebounding in 18 out of 28 games this season.
- Keifer Sykes has five straight double-digit point games.
Drake Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Ben Simons and Seth VanDeest) accounted for 43.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Seth VanDeest and Ben Simons) accounted for 45.9 percent of the rebounds.
- Ben Simons has led the team in scoring 10 times in 28 games this season.
- Seth VanDeest has led the team in rebounding three times in 28 games this season.
- Seth VanDeest recorded the second double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Seth VanDeest has three straight double-digit point games.
- Seth VanDeest recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and second of his career.
- Seth VanDeest set a career high with 10 rebounds.
- Chris Hines has three straight double-digit point games.
|-||Gary Ricks Jr.||6||0||1||0||0||0||0|