On a night when the Mastodons scored 36 points from three-point territory, Bowling Green got beat at home by IPFW 88-75. The game was pretty much decided at halftime, with IPFW up 43-26. The Falcons were led by Chauncey Orr, who put up a team-high 17 points and five assists. Richaun Holmes got 12 points and added three rebounds. Mario Hines finished with 12 points and seven rebounds for the Mastodons. Bowling Green (11-16, 5-7 MAC) takes on Miami (OH) (8-17, 3-9 MAC) on Wednesday, Feb. 27 at home.
Bowling Green Game Notes
- Bowling Green has lost 75 percent of the time this season (1-3) after recording two or fewer three-pointers.
- When the opposition records 14 or more free throws made this season, Bowling Green has lost 83 percent of the time (2-10).
- When the opposition commits 13 or fewer turnovers this season, Bowling Green has lost 83 percent of the time (2-10).
- BGSU set a season low for three-pointers (two).
- The top two scorers (Chauncey Orr and Jordon Crawford) accounted for 41.3 percent of the points.
- Chauncey Orr has led the team in scoring in four out of 27 games this season.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Richaun Holmes.
IPFW Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Frank Gaines and Luis Jacobo) accounted for 43.1 percent of the points.
- Mario Hines accounted for 30.4 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Frank Gaines has led the team in scoring 20 times in 30 games this season.
- Mario Hines has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 30 games this season.
- This marks the 38th 20-point game of Frank Gaines's career.
- Frank Gaines has eight straight double-digit point games.
- Mario Hines set a career high with seven defensive rebounds.
- Joseph Edwards set a career high with seven assists.