(10-16, 5-8 away)
Idaho State 69
(5-21, 4-7 home)
Venue: Reed Gym
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, February 23, 2013
||C Hill 20
||K Barone 11
||S Madison 3
||C Hansen 19
||A Hatchett 6
||T Sanchez 7
In a game where they were outrebounded 45-23 by the Vandals, Idaho State got beat at home by Idaho 75-69. Tomas Sanchez got 18 points on 60 percent shooting for the Bengals. Chris Hansen had a team-high 19 points and added three rebounds. Kyle Barone registered a double-double for the Vandals with 12 points and 11 rebounds (3 Ast 3 Blk). Idaho State (5-21, 4-12 Big Sky) gets Northern Arizona (10-16, 7-9 Big Sky) on the road on Thursday, Feb. 28.
Idaho State Game Notes
- Idaho State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-11) after recording 23 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 75 or more total points this season, Idaho State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 17 or more free throws made this season, Idaho State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 10 or more three-pointers this season, Idaho State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- ISU set a season low for turnovers (eight).
- This is the third loss of the season where the Bengals opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--ISU has a 2.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Chris Hansen and Tomas Sanchez) accounted for 53.6 percent of the points.
- Chris Hansen has led the team in scoring in eight out of 26 games this season.
- Andre` Hatchett has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 26 games this season.
- Chris Hansen has three straight double-digit point games.
- Melvin Morgan has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Neveij Walters.
Idaho Game Notes
- Connor Hill recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 15.
- The top two scorers (Connor Hill and Stephen Madison) accounted for 52.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Kyle Barone and Stephen Madison) accounted for 44.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Connor Hill has led the team in scoring seven times in 26 games this season.
- Kyle Barone has led the team in rebounding 20 times in 26 games this season.
- Kyle Barone recorded the 24th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Kyle Barone has three straight double-digit point games.
- Kyle Barone recorded a double-double. It was his 13th this season and 23rd of his career.
- Kyle Barone set a career high with seven offensive rebounds.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Connor Hill's career.
- Connor Hill set career highs with seven field goals made and six three-pointers.
- Stephen Madison has four straight double-digit point games.