Bryant University 58
(17-9, 8-7 away)
(14-13, 8-8 home)
Venue: TD Bank Sports Center
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 23, 2013
||F Dobbs 15
||A Francis 7
||C Maynard 5
||I Azotam 16
||I Azotam 9
||S Shannon 7
Quinnipiac beat Bryant 69-58 in conference play on Saturday, Feb. 23. With the win, the Bobcats even the season series against Bryant at 1-1. Ike Azotam played well for the Bobcats and put up a game-high 16 points and nine rebounds. Shaq Shannon had 16 points and added seven rebounds. For the Bulldogs, Frankie Dobbs got a team-high 15 points and six rebounds. Quinnipiac (14-13, 10-5 NEC) takes on Central Connecticut State (10-15, 6-8 NEC) on Monday, Feb. 25 on the road.
Quinnipiac Game Notes
- The last time Quinnipiac started the season 14-13 was 2007.
- The win over Bryant extended the Quinnipiac winning streak to six games.
- The Bobcats have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 18 or more assists.
- Quinnipiac has won every game this season (4-0) when opponents record seven or fewer free throws made.
- This season Quinnipiac has won 73 percent of the time (8-3) when Ike Azotam has 16 points or more and 71 percent of the time (5-2) when Evan Conti has four assists or more.
- The Bobcats have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 27 games.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--Quinnipiac has a 2.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Ike Azotam and Shaq Shannon) accounted for 46.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Ousmane Drame and Ike Azotam) accounted for 41.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Ike Azotam has led the team in scoring in 17 out of 27 games this season.
- Ousmane Drame has led the team in rebounding in nine out of 27 games this season.
- Ike Azotam has six straight double-digit point games.
- Zaid Hearst has three straight double-digit point games.
Bryant Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Frankie Dobbs and Alex Francis) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Alex Francis and Frankie Dobbs) accounted for 43.3 percent of the rebounds.
- Frankie Dobbs has led the team in scoring four times in 26 games this season.
- Alex Francis has led the team in rebounding 20 times in 26 games this season.
- Dyami Starks has three straight double-digit point games.
- Alex Francis has eight straight double-digit point games.
|-||James Ford Jr||8||0||0||0||0||0||0|