(17-11, 7-9 away)
(18-9, 10-3 home)
Venue: Patrick Gym
1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT, February 23, 2013
||H Washington 29
||C Manhertz 10
||B Baron 5
||E O`Day 22
||C Rugg 5
||B Voelkel 6
On Saturday, Feb. 23, Canisius took on Vermont and got beat at home by the Catamounts 87-79. The Golden Griffins got a season-high 29 points and two rebounds from Harold Washington. Billy Baron had 12 points and added six rebounds. For the Catamounts, Trey Blue got 17 points and four rebounds. Canisius (17-11, 10-6 MAAC) hosts St. Peter's (9-18, 3-13 MAAC) on Thursday, Feb. 28.
Canisius Game Notes
- The last time Canisius started the season 17-11 was 1996.
- When the opposition records 87 or more total points this season, Canisius has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 50.0 percent or better this season, Canisius has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- The Golden Griffins have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past five games.
- Canisius has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past eight games.
- Harold Washington accounted for 36.7 percent of the team's points.
- Chris Manhertz accounted for 38.4 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Harold Washington has led the team in scoring in seven out of 28 games this season.
- Chris Manhertz has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 28 games this season.
- Chris Manhertz recorded the 21st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This marks the 15th 20-point game of Harold Washington's career.
- Billy Baron has seven straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Billy Baron.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Alshwan Hymes.
Vermont Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Ethan O`Day and Trey Blue) accounted for 44.8 percent of the points.
- Clancy Rugg has led the team in rebounding six times in 27 games this season.
- Sandro Carissimo has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Ethan O`Day's career.
- Clancy Rugg set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- Luke Apfeld has three straight double-digit point games.