(16-7, 5-6 away)
(9-14, 6-4 home)
Venue: Pizzitola Sports Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 22, 2013
||W Saunders 19
||W Saunders 9
||W Saunders 3
||C Kuakumensah 11
||R Maia 8
||S Albrecht 3
Brown forced only six turnovers and was destroyed by Harvard 65-47 in conference play on Friday, Feb. 22. The Bears are now 0-2 against Harvard this season. The Bears were paced by Rafael Maia, who put up nine points and eight rebounds. Tucker Halpern had seven points and added six rebounds. For the Crimson, Wesley Saunders got a game-high 19 points and nine rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). Brown (9-14, 3-6 Ivy) gets Dartmouth (6-17, 2-7 Ivy) on their home court on Saturday, Feb. 23.
Brown Game Notes
- The last time Brown started the season 9-14 was 2010.
- Brown has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after recording 47 or fewer total points.
- The Bears have lost 78 percent of the time this season (2-7) after having a field goal percentage of 37.2 percent or worse.
- Brown has lost 75 percent of the time this season (1-3) after committing 19 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 65 or more total points this season, Brown has lost 75 percent of the time (3-9).
- Brown set season lows for steals (two), three-pointers (one), and three-point percentage (7.1).
- This is the 10th game at home this season--Brown has a 3.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Cedric Kuakumensah and Sean McGonagill) accounted for 44.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Rafael Maia and Cedric Kuakumensah) accounted for 41.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Cedric Kuakumensah has led the team in scoring in three out of 23 games this season.
- Rafael Maia has led the team in rebounding in seven out of 23 games this season.
- Cedric Kuakumensah has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Cedric Kuakumensah.
Harvard Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Wesley Saunders and Siyani Chambers) accounted for 50.7 percent of the points.
- Wesley Saunders accounted for 31.0 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Wesley Saunders has led the team in scoring 13 times and in rebounding five times in 23 games this season.
- Wesley Saunders has 23 straight double-digit point games.
- Wesley Saunders set career highs with nine rebounds and eight defensive rebounds.