North Dakota State 53
(20-8, 8-7 away)
(22-4, 14-0 home)
Venue: James A. Rhodes Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 22, 2013
|North Dakota State
|North Dakota State
||L Alexander 19
||T Wright 9
||L Alexander 2
||Z Marshall 14
||D Treadwell 14
||A Abreu 3
On Friday, Feb. 22, North Dakota State took on Akron and lost in a blowout to the Zips 68-53. Lawrence Alexander put up a game-high 19 points and seven rebounds for the Bison. Mike Felt had 15 points and added four rebounds. Zeke Marshall finished with a team-high 14 points and eight rebounds for the Zips. North Dakota State (20-8, 11-4 Summit League) takes on Utah Valley University (13-13, 2-4 Great West) on Tuesday, Feb. 26 at home.
North Dakota State Game Notes
- The last time NDSU started the season 20-8 was 2006.
- North Dakota State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after recording 53 or fewer total points.
- The Bison have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after having a three-point percentage of 20.8 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 68 or more total points this season, North Dakota State has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- NDSU set a season low for assists (four).
- The Bison have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past four games.
- North Dakota State has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past four games.
- Lawrence Alexander accounted for 35.8 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (TrayVonn Wright and Lawrence Alexander) accounted for 44.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Lawrence Alexander has led the team in scoring in six out of 28 games this season.
- TrayVonn Wright has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 28 games this season.
- Lawrence Alexander has five straight double-digit point games.
- Lawrence Alexander had a career high with eight field goals made.
- This was the second foul out of the season for TrayVonn Wright.
Akron Game Notes
- Demetrius Treadwell recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 10.
- Demetrius Treadwell accounted for 32.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Zeke Marshall has led the team in scoring nine times in 26 games this season.
- Demetrius Treadwell has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 26 games this season.
- Demetrius Treadwell recorded the sixth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Demetrius Treadwell recorded a double-double. It was the sixth of his career.
- Demetrius Treadwell set a career high with 10 defensive rebounds.
- Zeke Marshall has three straight double-digit point games.
- Nick Harney has three straight double-digit point games.