(11-17, 2-11 away)
LA Lafayette 76
(11-17, 10-4 home)
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 21, 2013
||D Jethroe 20
||D Jethroe 6
||E Jones 6
||E Payton 23
||S Long 9
||E Payton 5
Troy lost on their home court to Louisiana 76-66 in conference play on Thursday, Feb. 21. With the loss, the Trojans tie the season series against Louisiana at 1-1. The Trojans got a career-high 20 points and six rebounds from Deonata Jethroe. Emil Jones had nine points and added six assists. For the Ragin Cajuns, Elfrid Payton got a game-high 23 points and nine rebounds (5 Ast 4 Stl). The next game will be on Saturday, Feb. 23 when Troy (11-17, 6-11 Sun Belt) travels to Arkansas State (17-9, 11-6 Sun Belt).
Troy Game Notes
- The last time Troy started the season 11-17 was 2007.
- Troy has lost 82 percent of the time this season (2-9) after recording 32 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 76 or more total points this season, Troy has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 48.9 percent or better this season, Troy has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 23 or more free throws made this season, Troy has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- Troy has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past six games.
- Deonata Jethroe accounted for 30.3 percent of the team's points.
- Deonata Jethroe has led the team in rebounding in three out of 28 games this season.
- Hunter Williams has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Deonata Jethroe's career.
- Deonata Jethroe has three straight double-digit point games.
Louisiana Game Notes
- Elfrid Payton accounted for 30.2 percent of the team's points.
- Elfrid Payton accounted for 32.1 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Elfrid Payton has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding seven times in 28 games this season.
- This marks the eighth 20-point game of Elfrid Payton's career.
- Elfrid Payton has 15 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Alan-Michael Thompson's career.
- Alan-Michael Thompson set career highs with seven field goals made and six three-pointers.
- Shawn Long has four straight double-digit point games.