On Thursday, Feb. 21, Colorado defeated Utah 60-50 in conference action. The season series between the two teams is now tied at 1-1. Andre Roberson got 10 points and 13 rebounds for the Buffaloes, earning a double-double. Spencer Dinwiddie had a game-high 13 points and added four rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). For the Utes, Jordan Loveridge got a team-high 12 points and seven rebounds. Colorado (18-8, 8-6 Pac 12) heads to Stanford (15-11, 6-7 Pac 12) on Wednesday, Feb. 27.
Colorado Game Notes
- Colorado started 18-8 during the 2011 and 2005 seasons (since 1996).
- The Buffaloes have won 88 percent of the time this season (7-1) after recording five or more blocks.
- CU has won every game this season (4-0) when opponents record 50 or fewer total points.
- CU has won 92 percent of the time this season (12-1) after holding an opponent to under 38.8 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Colorado has won 80 percent of the time (12-3) when Andre Roberson has 10 points or more and 83 percent of the time (10-2) when Spencer Dinwiddie has six free throws made or more.
- CU set a season low for assists (six).
- The Buffaloes have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--CU has a 13.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Spencer Dinwiddie and Sabatino Chen) accounted for 41.6 percent of the points.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 37.1 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 26 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding in 24 out of 26 games this season.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 58th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Andre Roberson has grabbed double-digit rebounds in five straight games.
- Andre Roberson recorded a double-double. It was his 11th this season and 36th of his career.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has four straight double-digit point games.
- Sabatino Chen had career highs with three three-pointers and a 100 percent three-point percentage.
Utah Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Jordan Loveridge and Jason Washburn) accounted for 44.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Loveridge and Jason Washburn) accounted for 41.3 percent of the rebounds.
- Jordan Loveridge has led the team in scoring seven times and in rebounding 13 times in 26 games this season.
- Jason Washburn has four straight double-digit point games.