(4-19, 1-12 away)
Western Kentucky 75
(14-14, 10-4 home)
Venue: E.A. Diddle Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 21, 2013
||A Olatayo 18
||M Brown 12
||K Koszuta 3
||G Fant 15
||G Fant 9
||J Crook 7
On Thursday, Feb. 21, Western Kentucky easily got past Louisiana-Monroe 75-57 in Sun Belt play. The Hilltoppers stay unbeaten against Louisiana-Monroe this season at 2-0. T.J. Price had a big game for the Hilltoppers and put up 15 points and seven rebounds (5 Ast 3 Blk). Jamal Crook had 13 points and added seven assists. For the Warhawks, Millaun Brown got two points and 12 rebounds. Next up for Western Kentucky (14-14, 8-9 Sun Belt) is Louisiana (10-17, 6-10 Sun Belt) on Saturday, Feb. 23 on the road.
Western Kentucky Game Notes
- The last time WKU started the season 14-14 was 2010.
- WKU beat the spread by 5.5 points. That makes the 12th time this season the Hilltoppers have beaten the spread.
- The Hilltoppers have won every game this season (4-0) after recording six or more blocks.
- Western Kentucky has won 80 percent of the time this season (4-1) when its field goal percentage has been 49.1 percent or better.
- WKU has won every game this season (7-0) when opponents record 57 or fewer total points.
- WKU has won every game this season (6-0) after holding an opponent to under 36.4 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Western Kentucky has won 80 percent of the time (4-1) when Jamal Crook plays 35 minutes or more.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--WKU has a 9.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- George Fant has led the team in scoring five times and in rebounding 10 times in 28 games this season.
- T.J. Price has four straight double-digit point games.
- George Fant has three straight double-digit point games.
Louisiana-Monroe Game Notes
- Millaun Brown recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with six.
- Amos Olatayo accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- Millaun Brown accounted for 42.8 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Amos Olatayo has led the team in scoring 11 times in 23 games this season.
- Millaun Brown has led the team in rebounding eight times in 23 games this season.
- Amos Olatayo has four straight double-digit point games.
- Millaun Brown recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Jayon James.