On Thursday, Feb. 21, Arkansas nipped Georgia 62-60 in conference action. The Razorbacks were led by Coty Clarke, who put up eight points and two rebounds. Rickey Scott scored seven points and added four rebounds. For the Bulldogs, Nemanja Djurisic got seven points and five rebounds. This makes three wins in a row for the Razorbacks. Arkansas (17-9, 8-5 SEC) takes on fifth-ranked Florida (21-4, 11-2 SEC) on Saturday, Feb. 23 on the road.
Arkansas Game Notes
- Arkansas started 17-9 during the 2011, 2004, and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Georgia extended the Arkansas winning streak to three games.
- The Razorbacks have won six close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Arkansas is 24-20 in close games.
- The Razorbacks have won every game this season (6-0) after recording eight or more blocks.
- Arkansas has won 88 percent of the time this season (7-1) when its three-point percentage has been 38.5 percent or better.
- Arkansas has won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) when opponents record 60 or fewer total points.
- Arkansas has won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) after holding an opponent to under 37.0 percent field goal percentage.
- The Razorbacks set a season high for three-pointers (10).
- Arkansas has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past nine games.
- This is the 16th game at home this season--Arkansas has a 16.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Anthlon Bell recorded a team season high in three-pointers with five and three pointers attempted with eight.
- The top two scorers (Anthlon Bell and Marshawn Powell) accounted for 45.1 percent of the points.
- Marshawn Powell has three straight double-digit point games.
Georgia Game Notes
- The Bulldogs have lost five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Georgia is 29-27 in close games.
- This loss extended the Bulldogs losing streak to three games.
- The top two scorers (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Sherrard Brantley) accounted for 41.6 percent of the points.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has led the team in scoring 23 times in 26 games this season.
- Donte` Williams has led the team in rebounding five times in 26 games this season.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has 26 straight double-digit point games.