La Salle 74
(18-7, 7-5 away)
(18-8, 12-3 home)
Venue: Liacouras Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 21, 2013
||R Galloway 18
||R Galloway 10
||R Galloway 4
||R Hollis-Jefferson 23
||R Hollis-Jefferson 18
||R Hollis-Jefferson 5
La Salle faced off with Temple on Thursday, Feb. 21 and took a home loss to the Owls 82-74 in conference play. Ramon Galloway picked up a double-double in the loss including a team-high 18 points and 10 rebounds. Sam Mills had 11 points. Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson registered a double-double for the Owls on a career-high 23 points and 18 rebounds. Next up for La Salle (18-7, 8-4 A-10) is Rhode Island (8-17, 3-9 A-10) on Sunday, Feb. 24 on the road.
La Salle Game Notes
- La Salle set a season low for blocks (zero).
- The Explorers have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past five games.
- The top two scorers (Ramon Galloway and Tyreek Duren) accounted for 45.9 percent of the points.
- Ramon Galloway accounted for 37.0 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Ramon Galloway has led the team in scoring 13 times and in rebounding 4 times in 25 games this season.
- Ramon Galloway recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ramon Galloway has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Ramon Galloway recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and fourth of his career.
- Ramon Galloway had career highs with 10 rebounds and nine defensive rebounds.
- This was the second foul out of the season for D.J. Peterson.
Temple Game Notes
- Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson recorded a team season high in rebounds with 18, offensive rebounds with seven, and defensive rebounds with 11.
- The top two scorers (Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson and Khalif Wyatt) accounted for 48.7 percent of the points.
- Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson accounted for 42.8 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson has led the team in scoring three times and in rebounding five times in 26 games this season.
- Scootie Randall recorded the fourth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Scootie Randall has three straight double-digit point games.
- Scootie Randall recorded a double-double. It was the fourth of his career.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson's career.
- Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and fourth of his career.
- Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson set career highs with 23 points, nine field goals made, 18 rebounds, seven offensive rebounds, and 11 defensive rebounds.
- Khalif Wyatt has 12 straight double-digit point games.