On a night when they scored 30 points from beyond the three-point line, St. Francis (PA) knocked off Fairleigh Dickinson 69-63 in conference play. The Red Flash tie the season series against Fairleigh Dickinson at 1-1 with the win. The Red Flash got the win with a season-high 22 points and nine rebounds from Anthony Ervin. Ben Millaud-Meunier was solid from three-point range, going 7 for 9 to get to a season-high 26 points overall (4 Reb 3 Ast). Kinu Rochford registered a double-double for the Knights with a team-high 21 points and 15 rebounds. St. Francis (PA) (4-22, 4-11 NEC) hosts Monmouth (10-17, 5-9 NEC) on Saturday, Feb. 23.
St. Francis (PA) Game Notes
- The last time SFPA started the season 4-22 was 2005.
- The Red Flash set season highs for assists (18), three-pointers (10), and turnovers (21).
- The last time SFPA recorded at least 21 turnovers was Feb 11, 2012 against Robert Morris.
- The Red Flash have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--SFPA has a -11.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Ben Millaud-Meunier recorded a team season high in three-pointers with seven.
- Ben Millaud-Meunier accounted for 37.6 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Earl Brown and Anthony Ervin) accounted for 47.3 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (36) than the starters (33).
- Ben Millaud-Meunier has led the team in scoring in five out of 26 games this season.
- Earl Brown has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Anthony Ervin's career.
- Anthony Ervin had career highs with nine rebounds and eight defensive rebounds.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Ben Millaud-Meunier's career.
Fairleigh Dickinson Game Notes
- This loss extended the Knights losing streak to 12 games.
- Kinu Rochford accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- Kinu Rochford accounted for 45.4 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Kinu Rochford has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 19 times in 28 games this season.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Kinu Rochford's career.
- Kinu Rochford has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the seventh foul out of the season for Kinu Rochford.
- Kinu Rochford recorded a double-double. It was his 10th this season and 14th of his career.