Utah vs. Colorado: Full Game Preview
|Utah||J DuBois 11.8||J Washburn 6.7||J DuBois 3.1|
|Colorado||S Dinwiddie 15.3||A Roberson 11.8||S Dinwiddie 3.0|
On Thursday, Colorado hosts Utah at Coors Events Center. Tipoff is at 10 p.m. EST and you can catch it on Pac-12 Network. The Buffaloes lost to the Utes 58-55 on Feb. 2 and are 3-1 against them over the last four years.
Colorado is in sixth place in the conference, Utah is in 10th place.
The Buffaloes fell 63-62 to Arizona State on Feb. 16. Spencer Dinwiddie finished with 24 points in the loss. A crucial part of the team, he leads the way with 15.3 points per game and 3 assists per game. The Utes were defeated by Arizona 68-64 on Feb. 17 despite 15 points and 7 rebounds from Jason Washburn. He leads the team in rebounds with 6.7 per game and blocks with 1.5 per game.
- Even computers respect Colorado more. Colorado has a better RPI this season than Utah (RPI: No. 27 vs. No. 166).
- Colorado has been the favorite seven out of the last nine times.
- Colorado has a stronger schedule than Utah this season (SOS Rank: No. 20 vs. No. 49).
- Since 1998, Colorado has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Utah (three vs. zero).
- Colorado has a better conference record than Utah this season (8-6 vs. 3-11).
- Colorado has a much better overall winning percentage over the last five years (55.6 percent to 44.4 percent).
- The Colorado steals leader (Andre Roberson, 59 steals) has more steals than the Utah steals leader (Cedric Martin, 30 steals).
- The Colorado scoring leader (Spencer Dinwiddie, 398 points) has more points than the Utah scoring leader (Jason Washburn, 304 points).
- Boom! Colorado crushed Utah by 10 points the last time they played (Feb 21, 2013).
- Askia Booker is ranked 10th in the Pac 12 in steals.