|Lipscomb||D Alexander 13.3||S Hurt 8.1||K Sankey 3.0|
|Mercer||T Smith 13.3||J Gollon 5.2||L Hall 4.2|
Lipscomb visits University Center (GA) on Thursday to take on Mercer. It takes place at 7 p.m. EST. The Bisons lost to the Bears 71-65 on Jan. 26 and are 5-6 against them over the last four years.
Lipscomb is in eigth place in the conference, Mercer is in first place.
The 30 points and 10 rebounds by Martin Smith helped the Bisons to an 84-74 victory over Florida Gulf Coast on Feb. 16. In addition to his 10.8 points per game, he is also chipping in 4.7 rebounds per game. For the Bears, Langston Hall finished with 15 points and 5 assists in the 71-54 blowout of East Tennessee State on Feb. 16. He is averaging 10.9 points per game in addition to a team-best 4.2 assists per game.
- Khion Sankey is ranked 7th in the Atlantic Sun in rebounds and 8th in the Atlantic Sun in assists.
- The Lipscomb rebounding leader (Stephen Hurt, 203 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Mercer rebounding leader (Jakob Gollon, 141 rebounds).
- Lipscomb attacks the glass, with more rebounds (38.4 per game vs. 32.3 per game) than Mercer this season.
- Lipscomb has an average margin of victory of 16 over Mercer in 12 wins since 2003.
- Lipscomb has a stronger schedule than Mercer this season (SOS Rank: No. 207 vs. No. 287).
- Stephen Hurt is ranked 3rd in the Atlantic Sun in rebounds.
- Deonte Alexander is ranked 9th in the Atlantic Sun in three-pointers.
- Lipscomb has a better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (50.8 percent to 49.8 percent).
- Lipscomb is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Lipscomb is 208 lbs compared to 200 lbs for Mercer.
- The Lipscomb three-point leader (Deonte Alexander, 56 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Mercer three-point leader (Travis Smith, 48 three-pointers).
|D||A. White Jr.||11||4||1||0||0||0||1|