Tulsa was beaten at home by East Carolina 72-63 in conference play on Wednesday, Feb. 20. The Golden Hurricane were led by Scottie Haralson, who put up a season-high 20 points and nine rebounds. Kauri Black had 13 points and added four rebounds. For the Pirates, Maurice Kemp got a game-high 23 points and five rebounds. Tulsa (14-12, 6-6 C-USA) gets UCF (17-9, 7-5 C-USA) on the road on Saturday, Feb. 23.
Tulsa Game Notes
- The Golden Hurricane have lost 77 percent of the time this season (3-10) after having a field goal percentage of 41.7 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 17 or more assists this season, Tulsa has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 72 or more total points this season, Tulsa has lost 80 percent of the time (2-8).
- When the opposition records 41 or more rebounds this season, Tulsa has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- Tulsa has recorded fewer three-pointers than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--Tulsa has a 7.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Scottie Haralson accounted for 31.7 percent of the team's points.
- Scottie Haralson has led the team in rebounding in six out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Scottie Haralson's career.
- Scottie Haralson had career highs with nine rebounds and seven defensive rebounds.
- Kauri Black had career highs with six field goals made and a 100 percent field goal percentage.
East Carolina Game Notes
- Maurice Kemp accounted for 31.9 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Paris Roberts-Campbell and Ty Armstrong) accounted for 41.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Maurice Kemp has led the team in scoring 17 times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Maurice Kemp's career.
- This game was the eighth double-digit assist game of Miguel Paul's career.
- Akeem Richmond has three straight double-digit point games.