Air Force 65
(15-10, 3-8 away)
Boise State 77
(17-8, 12-1 home)
Venue: Taco Bell Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 20, 2013
||T Fletcher 14
||K Williams 6
||M Lyons 5
||A Drmic 23
||R Watkins 10
||D Marks 9
On Wednesday, Feb. 20, Air Force took on Boise State and lost on their home court to the Broncos 77-65 in conference play. The Falcons tie the season series against Boise State at 1-1 with the loss. Taylor Broekhuis put up 11 points and three rebounds in a losing effort. Todd Fletcher scored a team-high 14 points. Anthony Drmic got a game-high 23 points and three rebounds for the Broncos. The next game will be on Tuesday, Feb. 26 when Air Force (14-10, 6-6 MWC) welcomes Wyoming (18-8, 4-8 MWC).
Air Force Game Notes
- The last time AF started the season 15-10 was 2004.
- When the opposition records 29 or more field goals made this season, Air Force has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 77 or more total points this season, Air Force has lost 88 percent of the time (1-7).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 53.7 percent or better this season, Air Force has lost 86 percent of the time (1-6).
- AF set a season low for blocks (zero).
- The bench recorded more rebounds (14) than the starters (11).
- Todd Fletcher has led the team in scoring in four out of 25 games this season.
- Michael Lyons has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- Michael Lyons had a career high with five assists.
- Taylor Broekhuis had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
Boise State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Anthony Drmic and Jeff Elorriaga) accounted for 51.9 percent of the points.
- Ryan Watkins accounted for 37.0 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Anthony Drmic has led the team in scoring 11 times in 25 games this season.
- Ryan Watkins has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 25 games this season.
- Derrick Marks has five straight double-digit point games.
- Derrick Marks set a career high with nine assists.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Anthony Drmic's career.
- Ryan Watkins recorded the eighth double-digit rebound game of his career.