(14-13, 4-7 away)
(12) Arizona 70
(22-4, 13-2 home)
Venue: McKale Center
11:00PM ET / 8:00PM PT, February 20, 2013
||C Wilcox 15
||S Kemp Jr 9
||A Andrews 4
||S Hill 19
||K Tarczewski 8
||N Johnson 5
On Wednesday, Feb. 20, Washington was trounced by No. 12 Arizona 70-52 in conference play. With the loss, the Huskies stay winless versus AP-Ranked teams at 0-5 for the season. The Huskies were paced by Shawn Kemp Jr, who put up seven points and nine rebounds. Abdul Gaddy scored 12 points and added three rebounds. Solomon Hill finished with a game-high 19 points and six rebounds for the Wildcats. Washington (14-13, 6-8 Pac 12) goes to Arizona State (20-7, 9-5 Pac 12) on Saturday, Feb. 23.
Washington Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:00 left to go.
- Prior to this game, UW played 33 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 8-25.
- Washington has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording one or fewer blocks.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.1 percent or better this season, Washington has lost 88 percent of the time (1-7).
- UW set season lows for three-pointers (one) and total points (52).
- Washington has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past seven games.
- The top two scorers (C.J Wilcox and Abdul Gaddy) accounted for 51.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Shawn Kemp Jr and Aziz N`Diaye) accounted for 45.9 percent of the rebounds.
- C.J Wilcox has led the team in scoring in 18 out of 27 games this season.
Arizona Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Solomon Hill and Mark Lyons) accounted for 47.1 percent of the points.
- Solomon Hill has led the team in scoring six times in 26 games this season.
- Kaleb Tarczewski has led the team in rebounding eight times in 26 games this season.
- Solomon Hill has 15 straight double-digit point games.
- Mark Lyons has seven straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Mark Lyons.
|B||Shawn Kemp Jr||31||7||9||0||0||0||1|