UC Davis 65
(11-14, 5-9 away)
Long Beach State 71
(17-9, 11-2 home)
Venue: The Walter Pyramid
10:05PM ET / 7:05PM PT, February 20, 2013
|Long Beach State
||C Hawkins 21
||J Adenrele 11
||P Mancasola 6
|Long Beach State
||K King 22
||D Jennings 11
||M Caffey 4
On Wednesday, Feb. 20, Long Beach State took on UC Davis and defeated the Aggies 71-65 in conference action. The 49ers got the win with a season-high 22 points and four rebounds from Keala King. Tony Freeland had 18 points and added six rebounds. J.T. Adenrele got a double-double for the Aggies on 13 points and 11 rebounds. The next game will be on Friday, Feb. 22 when Long Beach State (17-9, 13-2 Big West) hosts Stephen F. Austin (22-3, 13-2 SLC).
Long Beach State Game Notes
- The win over UC Davis extended the Long Beach State winning streak to four games.
- Long Beach State has won every game this season (8-0) when its field goal percentage has been 49.1 percent or better.
- Long Beach State has won every game this season (5-0) after committing 11 or fewer turnovers.
- The 49ers have won 92 percent of the time this season (11-1) after recording 26 or more field goals made.
- LBSU has won 90 percent of the time this season (9-1) when opponents record 23 or fewer field goals made.
- This season Long Beach State has won 71 percent of the time (12-5) when James Ennis has 15 points or more, 89 percent of the time (8-1) when Keala King plays 31 minutes or more, and 86 percent of the time (6-1) when Tony Freeland has six field goals made or more.
- The 49ers have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- This is the fifth win of the season where the 49ers came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--LBSU has a 8.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Keala King accounted for 30.9 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Dan Jennings and Tony Freeland) accounted for 44.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Dan Jennings has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 26 games this season.
- James Ennis has 26 straight double-digit point games.
- Tony Freeland has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Keala King's career.
- Keala King had a career high with nine field goals made.
- Dan Jennings recorded the fourth double-digit rebound game of his career.
UC Davis Game Notes
- Corey Hawkins accounted for 32.3 percent of the team's points.
- J.T. Adenrele accounted for 34.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Corey Hawkins has led the team in scoring 14 times in 25 games this season.
- J.T. Adenrele has led the team in rebounding seven times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Corey Hawkins's career.
- Corey Hawkins has three straight 20+ point games.
- J.T. Adenrele recorded the third double-digit rebound game of his career.
- J.T. Adenrele has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for J.T. Adenrele.
- J.T. Adenrele recorded a double-double. It was the third of his career.
- J.T. Adenrele set a career high with 11 rebounds.